香格里拉網路遊戲俱樂部
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

一群對網路遊戲有特別品味者的聚落

首頁Latest images搜尋會員註冊登入

聖堂模組---官方票選前2名

向下 
發表人內容
BRAND
女王
女王
BRAND

聖堂模組---官方票選前2名 Empty
發表主題: 聖堂模組---官方票選前2名   聖堂模組---官方票選前2名 Icon_minitime周六 6月 05, 2010 12:12 pm

2組種族不同 或可參考

--------------------
Race
Human, since this build is created around defense I preferred the human's stat spread over half-giant.

Creation Runes
-5 from all
Born of the Irydnu
Brilliant Mind
Lucky

I took Born of the Irydnu because although you may not get the extra 5 intelligence from if you were to take Wizard's Apprentice, and it does cost 2 extra points, you will obtain the same maximum Intelligence and an extra 10% mana recovery without losing 5 base/max con and spirit.

In-game Runes
Godly Intelligence
Godly Constitution

Disciplines
Dark Knight
Bounty Hunter/Huntsman
Undead Hunter
at 70:Commander

Dark Knight is a must for the blind and stun.

Stats at 75
Strength.............41/100
Dexterity.............35/100
Constitution.........140/140
Intelligence..........160/160
Spirit...................35/100

Skills and Powers at 75

Skills
Heavy Armor........133%/90
Thaumaturgy........153%/130
Block...................133%/90
Sword..................100%/57
Sword Mastery.......70%/27

Powers
Cleansing Flame.........40
Purge Sin..................20
Blessed Zeal..............40
Sway the Balance.......40
Saint Malorn's Wrath.....1
Consume Wickedness..40
Wings of Seraphim......30
Dark Curse................20
Knavery....................20
Curse of the Sloth........1

Equipment
Head: Invincible Templar Helm of Stoneskin (+9 Defense / +5 Pierce Resist)
Chest: Invincible Templar Chest of Stoneskin (+9 Defense / +5 Pierce Resist)
Sleeves: Invincible Templar Sleeves of Trueson (+9 Defense / +5 Slashing Resist)
Gloves: Vogrim Legionnaire's Gloves (+9 Defense / +12 Strength)
Pants: Invincible Templar Pants of Trueson (+9 Defense / +5 Slashing Resist)
Boots: Vorgrim Legionnaire's Greaves (+9 Defense / +15% to Movement Speed)

Ring: Hematite (ring) of Thaumaturgy (+12 Intelligence 35% Mana Recovery / +10 Thaumaturgy)
Ring: Hematite (ring) of Thaumaturgy (+12 Intelligence 35% Mana Recovery / +10 Thaumaturgy)
Necklace: Hermatite (neck) of the Gods (+12 Intelligence 35% Mana Recovery / +6 All stats)

Hand: Peerless Burning Sword of the Vampyre (+165 Attack Rating -17% weapon speed/ Tier 3 Health Drain Proc)
Shield: Vorgrim Legionnaire's Shield ((+26 defense / +3 Passive Defense)

Conclusion

In theory this build is optimal for solo pvp, but viable in group situations, while there are better options for bane/mine templar specs, you will still be able to use this build for smaller scale pvp like mines, guards, or open pvp.

The gear for this build is chosen solely around maxing defense and damage from your procs and DoTs. If you felt more health was needed you could simply go "of Thanes" on the rings instead of Thaumaturgy. The Vorgrim pieces as far as I remember have more defense than any crafted piece, so it's a better choice since it has the same stats you would use on a Templar piece. As far as what proc to use on the sword, I felt a health drain proc is the most efficient for outlasting your opponents, if you were looking for more damage output you could take an unholy proc or equivalent. The Vorgrim shield has 1 more defense and 2.5% more block chance than a normal 100% shield so it is necessary to use the Vorgrim shield over an normal 100% shield.

Like I explained above I chose the racial rune to bypass the penalty from Wizard's Apprentice which allowed me to apply Brilliant Mind and also have enough for lucky.

Although I prefer to take sway the balance for removing buffs, and in some situations debuffs like roots, it could be transfered into the AoE or Wings. As far as weaknesses are concerned, the fact that human doesn't get the same hp pool that a half-giant would, a human gets extra trains, and even with those extra trains I still struggled to get everything I needed. If I were to go half-giant I wouldn't be able to train toughness for one, and without the extra 58 trains I would have to sacrifice a decent amount of the important stats, like thaumaturgy which directly affects ATR and defense, stats very important to this build, that you would be able to maximize on as a human.

The build is efficient for the purpose, meaning that the fact that my points are spread efficiently allows me to have the ATR to hit rogues as well as the defense to force my opponent into precise stance. Though I don't know the exact amount of defense this build is capable of obtaining, I used the Arkanis' Creator to get a rough estimate and it showed 2099 with a conc pot in defensive stance, which to me seemed a bit over "realistic" I would think it would be more around 1900 which is a good aim for this build. If I didn't reach 1900 with my current stat spread I would either have taken points out of block to raise my heavy armor or split Thaumaturgy and Heavy armor to be 110 trains each instead of 90/130.

Race: Half Giant
Class: Fighter
Profession: Templar

This will be a primarily melee-based Templar (as opposed to something like a "deflar," which focuses more on casting spells). Although a human would get more training points, a half giant is preferable for this kind of character because of its relatively high base con and strength, as well as its racially granted "Violent Rage" power (60 second stun and powerblock immunity).

Creation

Applied Rune: Ambidexterity

Start out by subtracting 5 points from Strength, Con, and Spirit. Then add 10 points to Dex, bringing it to 50--the minimum amount required to apply Ambidexterity. This will allow you to dual wield. Place the remaining 25 points into Int, bringing it to 45, in order to allow for reasonable skill levels and training while on Newbie Isle.

In Game Runes

Stats

Constitution of the Gods (+40 Con)

Disciplines (In order of recommended application)

Dark Knight
Undead Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Commander

Dark Knight is a must-have rune for any Templar. Requiring no hit roll, its stun power Dark Curse is extremely powerful, and useful for interrupts, stopping runners, or simply nullifying passive defense for a few seconds. Knavery, a -30% ATR and DEF blind, helps this character with hitting high defense opponents.Undead Hunter is taken for the Consecrate Weapon proc (discussed later in this template), Bounty Hunter for track, and Commander for the ability to command trebs at banes and the group dispel stun.

Stats at 75

Strength: 89/150
Dexterity: 50/65
Constitution: 180/180
Intelligence: 85/85
Spirit: 25/60

Skills and Powers at 75

Skills

Athletics 22% (Granted)
Toughness 134% (90 trains)
Sword 125% (90 trains)
Thaumaturgy 115% (86 trains)
Wear Armor, Heavy 100% (65 trains)
Sword Mastery 70% (35 trains)
Parry 22% (Granted)

Although this template will be using Burning Blades, the secondary focus of which is Thaumaturgy, 70% Sword Mastery is required in order to unlock all the Sword Mastery weapon powers.

[/b]Powers[/b]

Cleansing Flame 40 Trains
Blessed Zeal 40 Trains
Sway the Balance 40 Trains
Curse of Sloth 1 Train
Saint Malorn's Wrath 1 Train
Wings of the Seraphim 40 Trains
Dark Curse 20 Trains
Knavery 20 Trains
Consecrate Weapon 20 Trains

Equipment

Head: Truewoven Lictor Plate Helm of Stoneskin (5.5% Slash/5% Pierce)
Chest: Truewoven Lictor Plate Breastplate of Stoneskin (5.5% Slash/5% Pierce)
Sleeves: Truewoven Lictor Plate Armguards of Stoneskin (5.5% Slash/5% Pierce)
Gloves: Truewoven Lictor Plate Gauntlets of Stoneskin (5.5% Slash/5% Pierce)
Pants: Truewoven Lictor Plate Legguards of Stoneskin (5.5% Slash/5% Pierce)
Boots: Truewoven Lictor Plate Boots of the Windlords (5.5% Slash/15% Speed)

Ring: Granite 'of Thanes (12 Con/12 Con/35% Health Regeneration)
Ring: Granite 'of Thanes (12 Con/12 Con/35% Health Regeneration)
Amulet: Granite 'of Power (12 Con/+6 All Stats/35% Health Regeneration)

Left Hand: Peerless Burning Blade of Oblivion (+165 ATR/-17% Weapon Speed/T3 Unholy Proc)
Right Hand: Peerless Burning Blade of the Mentalist (+165 ATR/-17% Weapon Speed/T3 Mental Proc)

Explanations, Clarifications, and Other Points

-- This is an incredible melee character. Templars are granted a GM offensive stance, which gives +50% to weapon damage and a -25% delay between attacks. Blessed Zeal then further increases melee damage by another +50%. Its very high HP pool, heavy armor, and even Violent Rage offer great survivability in the midst of an all-out battle. Also, Sway the Balance can be used to dispel roots off yourself, and Cleansing Flame (and to a much lesser extent, Curse of Sloth) makes keeping your stamina up a very easy job.

-- Blessed Zeal also increases spell power damage by 50%. This is where the Peerless/Proc dual Burning Blades come in. Power damage modifiers also modify proc damage, so the Unholy and Mental procs (both generally unresisted) on the swords will add massive amounts of burst to overall damage output. Even with 85 Int, they will consistently proc for 600s-800s. Consecrate Weapon, from Undead Hunter, is used to add another proc chance to the mix.

-- Lictor Plate is a Templar-Only heavy armor. It offers an extra +1 Con and +1 Thaumaturgy per piece. These armor enchantments focus on slashing and piercing resists because they are the more commonly encountered melee damage types (from throwing axes, drake axes, polearms, and bows). Also, the Half Giant shrine can add even more melee resists (+1 to +5 to all, depending on rank). The choice of jewelry revolves around increasing HP, which is more or less mandatory for any serious "tank" or "meat" character.

-- Wings of the Seraphim is basically a Templar's version of the Barbarian's Rage. It is a personal transformation power that grants +50 Con, +50 Str, +50 Spi, and natural flight for 6 minutes, in addition to a 40% HP and 100% Mana replenishment on use. Some people choose to use this at the beginning of fights to increase their effectiveness right from the start, while others save it for mid-fight to be an instant recharge, emergency heal, or escape from other melee. The situations will always vary.

Many people pigeonhole Templars into the spellcaster/deflar niche; however, this template demonstrates how they can rival even the toughest Warrior or Barbarian when it comes to both damage and resilience. Hopefully it will inspire a little variety on the field, because a vast majority of players sure are tired of the seemingly never ending outpouring of dwarf axe throwers and mino polearms.
--------------------------------

還是有請老手評論解說一下
回頂端 向下

聖堂模組---官方票選前2名
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
香格里拉網路遊戲俱樂部 :: 各遊戲專區 :: Shdowbane專區 :: 各職業特區 :: 聖堂武士-
前往: